inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 5-10 Werktage
- Bestell-Nr.: 77086-4
Der Neue Absolut Monster Truck X-Maxx 77076-4. Das gröbste was Traxxas bis anhing gebaut hat. Brutale Stärke, Extrem Fun und absolute Härte.
Wasserfest und gebaut um alles zu bezwingen. Alle Teile sind in extremster und kompromissloser Qualität gefertig.
Der X-Maxx verfügt über das TSM (Traxxas Stabilitiy Management) und Gyro das heisst er kann sich selber wieder aufrichten wenn man auf dem Dach liegen bleibt. Sie müssen also nie mehr zum Truck laufen.
Alles mit Dabei:
- Velineon VXL-6s Brushless Power System
- VXL-6s Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- 6s LiPo compatible
- Built-in cooling fan
- Machined heat sinks
- 10-gauge silicone wire
- Velineon 1600XL Brushless Motor 35+ MPH with two 3s LiPo Batteries
- "Big Block" brushless motor
- 4-pole 1600 Kv
- 5mm output shaft
- Aluminum slip-on heat sink
- Easy to use mounting method
- Traxxas Stability Management
- Helps prevents spinouts and loss of control
- Adjusts from off to 100% assistance from the transmitter
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models-just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- BEC Voltage and Motor Temperature Sensors installed
- New body mount system
- Quick one-hand installation and removal
- Uses pivoting rear latch mechanism
- Eliminates body posts and clips
- Full-time shaft-driven 4-wheel drive
- All-steel CVD's
- 24mm splined wheel hexes
- Wheel hexes retained with a clip
- 17mm hex on outside of wheel
- Sealed, silicone fluid-filled diffs
- Splined outdrives attached with external thru-bolt method
- Heavy-duty fan-cooled slipper clutch
- Fully machined aluminum stub axles
- Splined aluminum center driveshaft
- New motor mounting system New modular composite chassis
- Precision, preset gear mesh adjustments
- No manual gear mesh adjustments are required
- Motor retention separate from gear mesh
- Rigid Chassis Structure
- Modular chassis design interlocks with front and rear bulkheads
- Motor mounts to rear bulkhead to eliminate gear crunching flex
- Easy to service and access components
- Driveline is sealed in the chassis to keep out dirt and grit
- New battery retention system
- No body clips or hook and loop straps
- Battery hold-downs pivot for easy access
- Adjustable for battery size
- More secure than conventional retention systems
- Integrated into chassis top brace for improved battery tray and chassis stiffness
- New steering bell cranks and servo saver
- New high-output steering servo
- Wired directly into the RX box, no external wires seen on chassis
- New mounting system to fully support case
- Double-shear, bearing supported servo horn
- Engineered to optimize suspension travel and steering angles
- All critical suspension points have double shear strength
- High strength steel suspension pins used throughout
- Suspension pins retainers won't come loose or "back-out"
- 4mm machined pivot balls
- C-hub and steering block geometry maximizes steering angle
- Adjustable roll center
- Fixed, high-strength camber and toe links
- Steel upper and lower tie bars
- Full contact sealed bearings used in exposed locations
- New GTX Shocks
- Machined aluminum threaded body
- Extra-large bore and capacity
- 5.2mm damper shaft
- Lower seal cartridge includes integrated wiper seal combination
- Adjustable upper spring retainer
- Plastic shock caps with pivot balls
- Fixed shock locations
- Lower spring perches bolted on
- Front and rear energy absorbing rubber impact bumper
- Lower front and rear skids for impact and abrasion resistance
- Integrated nerf bars for side impact resistance
- 8 x 4 inch all-terrain tires
- Large, dual diameter wheels
- 2-piece foam insert
- High-strength glue
Modulares Chassis Design
Interlocking modular chassis design keeps the motor and the gear drive together as a unit to virtually eliminate gear-crunching chassis flex. The design also provides easy access to critical components, making any needed maintenance or repairs a snap to perform.
The wheels and tires are massive and so is the grip from the burley, super aggressive all-terrain tread. Add some modern style in the wheel and back it up with power for a combo that roosts dirt and gravel like a 450 dirt bike!
GTX? Aluminum Stossdämpfer
X-Maxx's long-travel, super-plush feel is ensured with four enormous high-performance oil-filled GTX? aluminum shocks. The large oil volume dissipates heat for all-day shredding, while an integrated wiper seal keeps the shafts clean to reduce seal wear for long life.
Shock Tower Design
X-Maxx's shock towers introduce an exclusive new Traxxas look that offers rigid, triangulated structure and an authentic off-road look that fills in the wheel openings of the truck. They also serve as a convenient carry handles and provide level supports for the X-Maxx when placed upside down for cleaning.
Rock Solid Motor Mount
The all-new motor mount design cradles the motor to prevent flexing on the mount. Gear mesh is held firmly in place by keyed pins so there's no need for tricky adjustments. Eliminating flex means longer gear life, even in the most punishing conditions.
Achieving X-Maxx's huge suspension travel, tight turning circle, and incredible strength required hundreds of hours of modeling, development, and testing to package all of that capability in these sophisticated components. Exciting visual form follows unsurpassed function and performance.
Wasserfest zu Beginn
Waterproofing our models has never been an afterthought at Traxxas. Patented Traxxas innovation seals out the water so that your playground doesn't end when the fun involves water, snow, and mud. Dirty truck? Just hose it off. The new style box allows fast radio access without removal of the cover.
Doppelte Aufnhängungs Befestigung
X-Maxx uses double sheer connections when the mission requires incredible strength. Suspension hinge points, shock mounting, and even the steering servo output shaft are engineered to redefine Traxxas Tough?. Captured, high-strength steel suspension pins are used throughout and will never unscrew or "back out."
A new servo was created to deliver the strength and the torque necessary to give
X-Maxx unmatched steering authority. The quick steering and tight turning circle, combined with advanced suspension geometry, gives X-Maxx nimbleness and control that is unexpected in such a large vehicle.
X-Maxx is equipped with new energy-absorbing impact cushions behind the front and rear bumpers to help soften the blows and make X-Maxx even more durable in demanding situations--even the unexpected ones.
High-strength steel driveshafts were engineered to maximize suspension travel, steering angles, and overall durability. The differential outputs are splined for incredible strength, and they center bolt to the differential for easy cleaning and service. Splined wheel hexes eliminate axle pins that require through holes that create a weak point in shafts.
Ventilatir gekühlte Kupplung
Traxxas' unique slipper clutch design features a dual-fan arrangement for enhanced cooling. The slipper clutch absorbs shock loads on the driveline and gives
X-Maxx the strength to blast full throttle across the most challenging and rugged terrain.
The tough aluminum center driveshaft carries the power to the front and rear differentials. Splined drives are used throughout for precise engagement, incredible strength, and smooth running.
Stahl Differenzial Getriebe
X-Maxx differentials are all steel to handle the rigors of challenging off-road situations. The differentials are sealed and filled with heavyweight oil, which gives the feel of limited-slip differentials. What the driver feels is confidence as the X-Maxx power slides through turns with massive roost and total control.
Full Contact Sealed Bearings
X-Maxx is equipped with full contact sealed bearings in outboard locations to keep out the grime and grit. Less downtime for cleaning and maintaining bearings equals more up time for X-Maxx?up in the air that is, as you power over your favorite jumps.